We charge our mobile phones every day, and accidents such as fires, explosions, and injuries in the charging process of mobile phones are not uncommon. So, how do you guarantee the safety of your mobile phone every day?
It is best to use the original direct charge. The original mobile phone charger has an overvoltage protection circuit and is equipped with a rectifier transformer device to ensure safe charging. Other inferior chargers will shorten the battery life and easily burn out the phone, causing the phone to explode.
Charging time should not be too long. Unplug the charger immediately after charging the phone, otherwise there is a big safety hazard in battery overheating. At the same time, during the charging process, the mobile phone is too hot, and the charging should be ended as soon as possible to avoid burns caused by overheating of the mobile phone board. Some people should be taken care of when charging. It is best to take care of the mobile phone during charging, so if there is abnormality such as high temperature of the mobile phone and burnt smell, you can quickly unplug the power supply to stop charging and avoid a safety accident.
Avoid getting wet or getting in. The circuit is damp or the water is likely to cause a short circuit, resulting in an accident. Therefore, before charging, check that the phone and charger are not exposed to moisture or water, and the user is prohibited from using the charger with wet hands.
Charge away from flammable materials. When the mobile phone is charging, it is forbidden to place flammable materials nearby, and the charger cannot cover the soft fiber or cloth material to prevent the fire from spreading in the event of a fire accident. Unplug the power after charging is complete. After charging is completed, in addition to unplugging the phone, you also need to unplug the power plug, which can effectively prevent the power supply from catching fire.